Written by Mitali Shukla
The delicious chicken from Ms. Knotts at Knotts Berry Farm is now available for curbside pickup and carry-out! Between 10 am and 7 pm, Chicken-To-Go can be ordered through their walk-up or online. They are currently serving the 14 and 9-piece meal buckets, the breast and wing or thigh and leg snack boxes, sides, and desserts from The Farm Bakery! Order their noteworthy chicken from Ms. Knotts Chicken Dinner Restaurant and top it off with some Boysenberry Pie for a satisfying meal for the whole family.
At your pickup time, meet an attendant at the Marketplace Parking Lot from Crescent Avenue between Beach Boulevard and Western Avenue. Remember to have your order confirmation ready to show them! If entering the facilities, remember that guests must have a face covering.
How it Works
- You may choose to order online to place your order. When ordering, you will select your pickup date and time. Operating hours are 10 AM – 7 PM.
- For orders of 100 pieces or more, call (714) 220-5083 to place your order. Telephone hours are 10 AM – 6 PM.
- At the designated time, enter the Marketplace Parking Lot from Crescent Ave (between Beach Blvd and Western Ave), and a parking attendant will direct you to the pick-up location.
- Please have your printed order confirmation, or barcode if on mobile, ready to show.
- An associate will then bring your order out to you.
- Carry-out is also available for walk-in orders. Walk-in hours are 10 AM – 7 PM.
- A selection of desserts is available at The Farm Bakery for carry-out as well.
- Passholders receive a 10% discount.